Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nike Plus Zoom Presto (Nike+iPod)

I'm not a big fan of sports. I spent most of my times for listening to the music and just napping at home when I have free time.
Look what i get from that.. A super flabby stomach and almost 60 pounds excess weight!
Before i took the blood test, i thought that I'm just a little overweight, and that is it.
But little that i know, my cholesterol's off the damn chart.

From there, I realized that i have to do sports, whether i like it or not.
After a lot of thinking about what sport should i do, I choose running.
Why? Obviously, Running is cheap and proven most effective to keep the body healthy! Plus, it is very efficient, considering you don't really need a special place to do it.

So, to start off, I know i have to get a pair of comfortable shoes for running.
It is very obvious that i chose Nike, because it will go PERFECT with my newly purchased iPod nano!

I went with the new Nike+ Zoom Presto.
This shoes is the evolution of Nike Presto. Like its ancestors, Nike Zoom Presto still use the similar materials, the stretchy rubbery like material, which is INCREDIBLY comfortable and you can actually feel the air flowing trough the shoes when you wearing it.

The shop assistant told me that this model was just came out this April (2008), and the color that i went with (White), just 2 weeks ago (around first day of May 2008) came to the store.





If you look below the insole of the left shoe (you have to take out the insole first), you will find a hole. Actually, it is filled with a small red cushion when you bought it. The hole is for you to put the iPod nano receiver from Nike Plus iPod Sport kit (sold separately), inside. The red cushion thingy is just to give you a picture of where and how you can put the iPod nano receiver in the shoe.



I have not yet purchased the Nike Plus iPod Sport Kit for the nano . But I'm definitely get it as soon as possible, and do a review of how the shoes work with the sport kit and the nano..
So, stay tune!

Cheers!

2 comments:

ochu said...

wiw.
keren pet.
itu bisa di attach sama ipod nano?
hmm..
gmn caranya?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.